Positions Available: 10 (approx)
Age: High School and College Age
Team Name: VeCanDoZat
Location: Southern California, USA
GISHWHES Experience: Preferred one year
- Speak English (or Spanish/German, preferred English)
- We are mainly looking for insane enthusiasm, you must be willing to dedicate as much time as possible during the week and will do stuff assigned to you without constant reminders.
- We are mainly looking for small groups of 3-5 to join us, making us 3 or 4 small groups in the team.
- Must be willing to embarrass yourself and talk to strangers, and utilize all connections.
Include in Ask: Name, general location, any skills or connections you have, anything else you want us to know, questions, etc.
You can also find an ad for our team here: gishwhes-is-coming.
Last year our team made it into the Coffee Table Book, this year we are aiming for more pictures in it and the GISHWHES Hall of Fame. We are hoping to get our team formed and all of us making contact before mid June. Here’s to another insane week that you’ll never shut up about!
"Team Free Will" requested by galaxynovak
Following spree! If you reblog I will check out your blog. Reblog if you post:
- Doctor Who
- Harry Potter
- Star Trek
- Avengers/Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D.
- Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
- The Hunger Games
- Lord of the Rings
- And basically cool shit
He considered himself to be a Spiritualist, and believed in the supernatural.
On his gravestone, it is written that he was a, “man of letters”.
Supernatural fans, I think we all know what this means.